To make good wine, you have to start with good grapes. Bedell Cellar’s new winemaker, John Levenberg, explains the meticulous picking and sorting process as he puts Wine Spectator’s Eric Arnold to work during harvest on Long Island.
Ticket Sales for the 2010 Event
- 46,029 hits
- Hurricane Resistant Doors and Windows for Los Cabos p0.vresp.com/0FulyK #vr4smallbiz 2 years ago
- I posted 292 photos on Facebook in the album "Taste of Playa 2013" fb.me/394eBSl4h 2 years ago
- The executive committee of Taste of Playa would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the sponsors,... fb.me/6z5u4Z2gd 3 years ago
- Al comité ejecutivo de Taste of Playa le gustaría aprovechar esta oportunidad para agradecer a todos los... fb.me/3VislmPzk 3 years ago
- Off The Vine hold's a wide selection of Mexican Labels which have become their specialty. If you wish to enjoy a... fb.me/6iZqRQqwn 3 years ago